Now I Gotta Add You To My List of People To Love and Appreciate

REEN 


Obviously, she's number one. I really love my parents and my family but for real I think I like Reen more than them lmao. Especially since I came to college, she's like the cool sister I never had. After eight years of friendship, you really KNOW a person. My dad said that little things that my mom would do, like not wash her dishes, used to bug him so badly, but now he accepts it and just considers it one of her little quirks. I think Reen and I are kinda like that. She's the yin to my yang, and that sounds stupid, but its soooo true and we know it. We work so well together. It's always been us two for as long as I care to remember, and I don't think it's going to change anytime soon. I'm lowkey nervous for the day she gets married and leaves me because I'm going to be a wreck hahaha. There are very few people that I would defend and continually stick with but Serena is a ride or die homie. 10/10 lots of love for bean. 



LELLIE


Ellie was just a friend, now she's a BEST friend. I don't think I ever would have realized how much I love Ellie if I wouldn't have spent the last 8 months living in an apartment the size of my living room with her. I underestimated Ell and boy did she prove me wrong. Ellie is smart and funny!! Who would've guessed?? There are few people that make me laugh as hard as Ell. If you get us together and we're in the right mood we just build off each other and it's a RIOT. Ell takes my sarcasm and my often rude comments in stride and dishes them right back lmao. I love Ell and she's blessed my life so much. I'm highkey so happy she didn't get into BYU because I couldn't imagine being here without her. Mellie and Egg 5ever.




TAMSEN


I love my Aunt Tammy. I don't know where the "Aunt" came from, but she just seems like the cool aunt who always hypes you up, let's you borrow her lipsticks, and gives you steller life advice. Tamsen is as loyal as they come and she's always on your side. I remember the first day I met her I loved her. I forgot her name and could only remember that it sounded kinda like "Tampon" hahaha. She's the funniest, most outgoing, pop star, country, kick-ass girl you'll ever meet. If you want a girl that knows how to handle a gun but is also willing to party and turn up to Frank Ocean, 
then she's your girl. Ugh, I love Tam!!! For reals, I'll never 
get over how great she is. There's seriously no one 
purer than Tamsen. 


ELLEE


Honestly, it took me months to realize Ellee's last name is Iversom and not Iverson. Actually just kidding I just realized that it is Iverson. Dang, I'm the worst friend hahaha. Anyways, Ellee is a true homie. She's got the best family and I'm a little jealous of how great every single member of her family is. Who's family is that perfect??? We met Ellee when we were playing volleyball during opening week for all the Freshman. I think the Lord's hand was in that encounter because I know that we were meant to become friends. Ellee is lowkey so funny and she takes my sarcasm like a 
champ. I can the very distinct way she says, "Meg!!" Aw
love my Ell #2 hehe. 


AUDGE


We all know that person who's just an all around good person. They don't have many flaws and they're just really good?? Audge is that person for me. She's this awesome girl who always has perfect hair and makeup, but she doesn't look high maintenance. I don't know how to expalin it but she makes looking nice look so easy lmao. She's such a hard worker, and she's got some strong opinions. Ugh, I love Audge and everything she stands for. I love a person who knows what they like and what they don't, and they're not afraid to just tell people how it is. She's going to come 
home from Texas with the cutest accent and I'm going to 
die!!! Audge is the best, and that's that.


JONx3 ft. AUSTIN, oh and MARK 

I'm going to put these kids together because I group them together in my head. I like Thaller the best but that's just because he's a good kisser, and he dresses nice, oh yeah and he's got a good personality lmao. Y'all ever like someone more just because they don't like you? Yeah me neither HAH that's silly. Anyways, Jon is cool and he's a dad. Like 100% a DAD. I love it though. He's going to be the best dad and he's going to look perfect driving the minivan to church with his wife and four kids in the back. No shade, I love Thaller and I'm probably going to have that same fate soooo I can't make fun of him for it. His "sincere" voice kinda drives me insane, but he's cool when he's joking around. We've had some good times and I'll never be able to talk about The Wombats, John Mayer, high water jeans/vans combo, sk80's, or Alexa without thinking of him. We're friends with benefits minus the whole "benefits" part lmao. Austin is my number two and I love him, probably more than Reen does hahaha. He's very likable and it kinda makes me really mad. He's good at everything and he's great with people so I can't help but like him. JT is the most like me, and by that I mean he swears, reads books, is a sarcastic asshole, and doesn't shame me for drinking coffee. LOML right? Moses has great music taste and he's the most nonchalant alternative loving indie hipster kid I've ever met. He knows it, he lives it, he loves it. Moses is an aesthetic. He's something that I wish I could pull off but absolutely cannot lmao. Mark is also a dad, but I don't know if he'd beat Thaller for the 'ultimate father at 23' award. Mark dresses the most like a dad, and like my Mark, he loves his cargo shorts and tennis shoes. He's lowkey a gem. I love these boys and I'm soooooo glad that Reen decided to basically bang Austin and that they hooked me and Thaller up. We'll always be Friends With Benefits in my heart <3

Comments