50 Bros Chillin' on a Deck Cause They're Stupid

I'm going to speak for everyone when I say that this night probably made most of our Top 5 Traumatic Experiences lists. 

We've all seen the video of the group taking wedding pictures on a bridge and it collapses, right? Well, this was like that, but a little bit worse. Only 3 people went to the hospital; Although, there was an abundance of bruises and scrapes for a majority of the unsuspecting partygoers who chose the wrong spot to stand to watch two kids try to shave balloons. When I talk about this it seems sooo silly and my first reaction is to laugh but honestly, I don't think I'll ever forget the kid who was screaming, "Somebody call someone, someone call 911!" Anyways, it makes for a good story to tell people now but it had the potential to inflict some serious damage to some individuals.

LONG LIVE THURSDAY NIGHTS



For a full in-depth account of this experience please refer to my secret twitter.

Comments